Conditions & Diseases
- Hair Loss Causes & Risk Factors
- Hemorrhoids - are itching, painful, or bleeding masses of swollen tissues and varicose veins located in the anus and rectum. Although they can be extremely unpleasant and painful for many people, they can be easily treated and often prevented.
- Herpes Virus - is the name of a group of viruses that cause painful blisters and sores. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infected caused by Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 or type 2. This virus affects the genitals, the cervix, as well as the skin in other parts of the body.
- Hyperthyroidism (Overactive Thyroid) - is a condition in which there is an overproduction of thyroid hormone by the thyroid gland.
- Insomnia - The wood insomnia is from the Latin "in" (not) and "somnus" (sleep). The condition can take many different forms: difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, waking up too early, or waking up not feeling refreshed. According to a national survey, 54% of adults said they have experienced at least one symptom of insomnia at least a few times a week.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - is one of the most common ailments of the bowel (intestines) and affects an estimated 15% of persons in the US. This disorder is characterized by abdominal pain or discomfort including cramping, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. IBS is also called nervous stomach, functional bowel syndrome, irritable colon, spastic bowel and spastic colon.
- Stress is your body's way of responding to any kind of demand. It can be caused by both good and bad experiences. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. However, when it undermine your mental and physical condition stress is bad.
- Tonsil Infections usually begin with sudden sore throat and painful swallowing. The tonsils are balls of lymphatic tissue on both sides of the throat, above and behind the tongue. They are part of the immune system, which helps the body fight infection.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) are caused by bacteria and usually affect bladder or urethra.
Copyright © 2006-2017 HealthAssist.net. All rights reserved.
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
All information is for educational purposes only.
For medical advice and diagnoses consult your doctor.